1. After you installed our GUI. You can enter it in browser by typing localhost:3401
in the address tab.Or just click the icon on the desktop.
2. On the left side of menu, go to the Plotting tab.
3. Go to the Plotting section on the right corner and click on the "+ Create Plot" button.
4. On this page you can specify the plot creation parameters you need.
5. Choose plot size - you can choose the complexity of the section to be created:
NumGiB (k - SIZE, temporary space: ...)
NumGiB - Final weight of the plot after creation
k-SIZE - Size of the section to be created(You can compare the different K)
temporary space - this is the maximum amount of memory that will be engaged for the time of plot creation
6. Choose Number of Plots - the number of plots that will be created in a row, as soon as the first plot is created, the second plot will be created next.
«y pressing on Show Advanced Options you can set up how many resources of the system you will allocate to create the plot. This will be applied to each next plot:
RAM max usage (MiB) - how much maximum RAM you allocate, the number is written in megabits 1000 MiB = 1,04 Gb
Number of threads - number of processor threads.
Number of buckets - number of temporary garbage cans.
Queue Name - queue name, this parameter does not affect the creation process.
7. Select Temporary Directory - specify the directory in which the temporary plot creation files will be created. (for faster speed the path to the directory should be located on the SSD drive).
When specifying the directory, remember to put a slash at the end
"D:\temp\" - correct
"D:\temp" - not correct
Pressing on Show Advanced Options you can choose the second temporary directory.
8. Select Final Directory - specify the final directory in which your plot will be stored and used for farming (the final directory is the HDD or a folder on it. We don't recommend placing more than 40 plots in one folder on hard drive, create more folders on the same disk)
When specifying the directory, remember to put a slash at the end of"E:\plots\" - correct
"E:\plots" - not correct
9.After you have entered all the necessary parameters, click on the "Create plot" button.
10. Pressing the key will take you to the list of plots that are currently being created. Click on the left button in the "Actions" column to view the process of creating the plots.
11. To delete a process if you made a mistake when creating it or just want to stop the process, click on the Bin icon in the "Actions" column.